Thursday, June 28, 2007

My first blog moment


Well, it seems that I now have a blog.

Is it possible? Is it true? Yes! I had no idea it's so easy.

And now that I have the blog, I'll be blogging daily? Posting poems? Cool photos? Deep thoughts?

Ah, whatever thoughts from the pond happen to float to the top. And, believe me, there's a lot floating around these days. Here's a photo of me in Cabo San Lucas around Halloween last year.


You'd think I never worked a day in my life, and vacation is my middle name. Ah if that were true . . .

2 comments:

  1. meredith,
    you are in my heart and in my head. you are soaring so freely that i'm afraid we are in danger of colliding on our wind swept ride.
    blessings in all that you do.
    love, judith
    (judith k. witherow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith,
    Congratulations on your blog. To paraphase a mutual friend, soar freely!
    I'll definitely be back to visit.
    Slainte! {best wishes, etc in Irish}
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it. I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Peace, Meredith